Below is a look at the features that make our product unique. For a more in depth look at these, you can download our Product Knowledge Manual here.
Our heavyweight jacket fabric. Nokota has a tough and durable Nylon outer shell with an exclusive ENTRAX 800 ® membrane and laminate bottom to ensure both waterproof and windproof properties.
Our lightweight jacket fabric. Esperia is made up of a matte Nylon outer shell that is flexible and soft with water and wind resistant properties.
Our rain jacket fabric. Kiso is made up of a Nylon outer shell that has a GORE-TEX® membrane to provide long-lasting weather protection with waterproof and windproof capabilities.
• Our Light Sensitivity Safety System is made with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective tape that is resilient to dust, dirt and is wind and waterproof.
• 2 way zip YKK® Zippers
• Flexiwire built into the collar for adjustability
• Machine Washable and Dryer friendly
• Detachable and adjustable hood
• Water proof and seam sealed
• Made in Canada handmade quality that is backed by over 30 years of experience in producing the best premium down garments
• Hood adjuster
• Drip flap
• Micro polar fleece lined pockets for ultimate comfort and warmth
• Knit or micro polar fleece inner cuff
• Optional left chest embroidery pocket
• 100% Canadian processed premium down that uses a proprietary blend of both goose and duck that is fit to the highest Canadian standards
• Suede or leather accents
• Reinforced suede elbow patches
• Inner scarf and glove compartment
• Inner security zipper pocket
• Back mobile pocket
• Scoop back
• 10 to 0°C
• 50 to 32°F
• 0 to -10°C
• 32 to 14°F
• Mika, Lenox, Keene, Kenji
• -10 to -20°C
• 14 to -4°F
• Odelia, Anya, Cruz, Quentin
• -20 to -40°C
• -4 to -40°F
• Kari, Rocco